Santa Paula Hospital Clinic Programs include:
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP) – Provides a wider range of culturally competent services to Medi-Cal pregnant women, from conception to 60 days postpartum.
- Every Woman Counts – Offers women free clinical breast exams, mammograms, pelvic exams, and Pap tests to California’s underserved women.
- Breast Cancer Early Detection Program (BCEDP)
- Child Health and Disability Prevention Program (CHDP) – A preventative program that delivers periodic health assessments and services to low income children and youth in California. www.Dhcs.ca.gov/services/chdp/pages/default.aspx
- Family PACT – A program that provides women and men a means by which they decide for themselves the number, timing, and space of their children. (www.familypact.org)